Tired of boring vodka sodas? This healthy alcoholic raspberry lime rickey is ALWAYS a hit.
Raspberry Purée (makes ~16 tablespoons):
- 8 ounce bag organic frozen rasberries (or fresh)
- 2 tablespoons agave
Single Drink Serving:
- 1 tablespoon raspberry purée (from above)
- 2 ounces vodka (1 shot glass)
- 1 ounce lime juice (0.5 shot glass)
- 10 ice cubes
- top with seltzer water (plain, lime or raspberry lime flavor)
- lime wedge (optional for garnish)
- 3 extra rasberries (optional for garnish)
1. Make raspberry purée: Cook frozen rasberries on low/medium heat with agave until rasberries break down. Wait for the purée to cool (speed this up by putting this in the fridge) and then blend for 10 seconds.
2. Create cocktail: In a cocktail shaker combine vodka, lime juice, raspberry purée and ice. Shake well. Pour into a cup with the ice from the shaker and top with seltzer water.
3. Garnish: Top with limes, rasberries and a straw. Enjoy!
- vodka substitute: tequila, gin, or leave it out for a virgin version
- agave substitute: raw honey
- no cocktail shaker: if you don't have a cocktail shaker simply pour the drink mixture between two cups, back and fourth until well combined then top with seltzer
- Prep Time: 2
- Cook Time: 8
- Category: Cocktails
- Method: Shaken
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: Healthy vodka drinks, Alcoholic raspberry lime rickey, Healthy raspberry lime rickey